Black + Decker anti vibration safety hand gloves, BXPG0365IN - Product Detail - Karam
Black + Decker anti vibration safety hand gloves, BXPG0365IN
Black+Decker supported hand gloves having 10 gauge cotton liner, latex coated for protection against vibrations. It protects the user from a condition called HAVS (hand-arm vibration syndrome) that includes problems like changes in tendons, muscles, ... see more
- Green cotton liner latex coated glove with anti-vibration studs protection padded palm.
- Seamless liner from japanese automatic knitting machines provides an evenly tensioned surface for excellent fit and dexterity
- Protects the user from a condition called HAVS (hand-arm vibration syndrome) that includes problems like changes in tendons, muscles, bones and joints and can affect the nervous system while working with tools that cause vibrations.
- Ergonomic fit that conforms to the hand shape of the user. Abrasion level: 3; Coup Test Level: 1; Tear level: 4; Puncture level: 2
|Shelf Life||2 Years||Certification||Certified to EN 388:2016.|
|Material||Cotton||Warranty||1 Year from the date of Invoice against any manufacturing defect.|
|Country Of Origin||China|
1. Cut resistant Gloves: These types of gloves protects the the hands against mechanical hazards, like cut, abrasion, etc.
2. Fabric and Coated Fabric Gloves: These types of gloves are made of cotton or other fabric. They generally protect against dirt, chafing and abrasions. Insulating rubber gloves: These gloves are used for protection against electrical hazards.
3. Chemical resistanct Gloves Chemical and liquid resistant gloves: These Gloves are intended to protect the hands from chemicals with a high acute toxicity, working with corrosive materials in high concentrations, handling chemicals for extended periods of time
Glove tested to the EN 388:2016 standards passes the specific test of puncture resistance . Also,the certified gloves
will always have the performance level rating as a marking on it.
Palm-dipped water-based polyurethane-nitrile coating are flexible, resist oil and water,
and provide a secure grip. Water-based polyurethane-nitrile coatings are dimethylformamide
(DMF)-free, making them more environmentally friendly. Whereas, Polyurethane Gloves are highly felxible, comfortable
and provde a perfect grip in dry environments
Mostly, knitted cut resistant gloves are cut resistant all over and not just on the palm.
The HPPE or Aramid liner gives the gloves its cut resistant property. The coating provides a better grip and good level of protection from abrasions, cuts, and snags, oils and chemicals.
HPPE gloves are made from high performance polyethylene yarn specially designed to protect the hands from cuts and abrasion. These gloves are machined knitted gloves woven with other fibers for enhanced level of protection.