Black + Decker full face welding helmet with removable lens, BXWP0821IN - Product Detail - Karam
Black + Decker full face welding helmet with removable lens, BXWP0821IN
Black+Decker Full Face Welding Helmet With A Flip Front Window that the user can choose to open when not performing an operation. Size of window: 3.93 inches (100mm) x 2.95 inches(75mm). The protective lens is made of a clear high impact resistant p ... see more
- Equipped with a flip front window that the user can choose to open when not performing an operation. Size of window: 3.93 inches (100mm) x 2.95 inches(75mm).
- The protective lens is made of a clear high impact resistant polycarbonate for increased protection. Has removable lens which is tested against EN 175 & EN 169.
- Operating range -50 C to +80 C and tested for electrical insulation.
- Consists of polypropylene impact resistant shell that can be adjusted to a suitable height for better fitment.
- The head band has 4 adjustment positions and is provided with an anti-sweat comfort pad for increased comfort. Consists of ratchet adjustment for easy harness adjustment.
|Shelf Life||5 Years||Certification||Conforms to EN 175:1997|
|Material||Shell: Polypropylene, Lens:High Impact Resistant and Ratchet Headgea: High Strength Nylon||Warranty||1 Year from the date of Invoice against any manufacturing defect.|
|Country Of Origin||India|
No. Health officials do not recommend Face Shields as a substitute for masks. A right N95/FFP 2 /surgical mask is required to provide the optimum level of protection against covid-19. However, those who want extra protection may want to wear a face shield in addition to a mask.
While wearing gloves, carefully wipe the inside, followed by the outside of the face shield using a clean cloth saturated with a neutral detergent solution, cleaning wipe or hospital disinfectant solution.
Fully dry (air dry) or use a clean absorbent towel to wipe the residue. Remove gloves and perform hand hygiene.
Face Shields must be stored in a clean dry area away from sunlight, not subjected to extremes of heat, cold or humidity.It is recommended that only standard packaging provided by manufacturer should be used for Storage of Face Shields.