Black + Decker Safety hand gloves for mechanical risk, BXPG0320IN - Product Detail - Karam
Black + Decker Safety hand gloves for mechanical risk, BXPG0320IN
Black + Decker supported hand gloves having 13-gauge blue polyester liner and eco-friendly latex coating, unique cross pattern for enhanced grip against mechanical risk. It is Ideal for use in handling of light to medium material; handling of constru ... see more
- More tactile dexterity offering total comfort and ideal fit
- Unique cross pattern of latex to provide an enhanced grip
- Ergonomic fit due to 13 gauge fine fabric
- Abrasion level: 3; Cut level: 1; Tear level: 3; Puncture level: 1
|Shelf Life||2 Years||Certification||Certified to EN 388:2016|
|Material||13 Gauge polyester liner with embossed Eco-latex palm coated||Warranty||1 Year from the date of Invoice against any manufacturing defect.|
|Country Of Origin||China|
1. Cut resistant Gloves: These types of gloves protects the the hands against mechanical hazards, like cut, abrasion, etc.
2. Fabric and Coated Fabric Gloves: These types of gloves are made of cotton or other fabric. They generally protect against dirt, chafing and abrasions. Insulating rubber gloves: These gloves are used for protection against electrical hazards.
3. Chemical resistanct Gloves Chemical and liquid resistant gloves: These Gloves are intended to protect the hands from chemicals with a high acute toxicity, working with corrosive materials in high concentrations, handling chemicals for extended periods of time
Glove tested to the EN 388:2016 standards passes the specific test of puncture resistance . Also,the certified gloves
will always have the performance level rating as a marking on it.
Palm-dipped water-based polyurethane-nitrile coating are flexible, resist oil and water,
and provide a secure grip. Water-based polyurethane-nitrile coatings are dimethylformamide
(DMF)-free, making them more environmentally friendly. Whereas, Polyurethane Gloves are highly felxible, comfortable
and provde a perfect grip in dry environments
Mostly, knitted cut resistant gloves are cut resistant all over and not just on the palm.
The HPPE or Aramid liner gives the gloves its cut resistant property. The coating provides a better grip and good level of protection from abrasions, cuts, and snags, oils and chemicals.
HPPE gloves are made from high performance polyethylene yarn specially designed to protect the hands from cuts and abrasion. These gloves are machined knitted gloves woven with other fibers for enhanced level of protection.